Service and Support
Y.T. has upheld the spirit of enterprise through its strong roots in the cutting tools industry. It has continuously putting efforts in developing innovative technology through its innovation in R&D, production and manufacturing facility based in Taiwan. Taiwan being the starting point, it has expanded its territories to Europe, Japan, Asia, Australia and other countries since 2010, proving service, support and solutions to various types of customers across these countries.
(1) Y.T. Training Program: We provide professional training for our end users as well as our distributors on how to increase productivity and reduce production cost. These trainings have helped the sales to provide right solutions to their customers.
(2) Customize the product design.
(3) Engineers in Taiwan visit plants around the world to improve customer's production efficiency and provide suitable solution to the production.
As a result of rising performance of the machines, there has been a high demand for application of composite material and hard machining materials. In addition, labor cost and production cost have also been continuously soaring up, resulting in high demand for high-performance, high productivity and high cost/piece value. Y.T. has been constantly developing tools with insert type so that customers can experience high cost / piece value, high efficiency and high productivity to meet the challenges of today's machinery industry.
For China, Y.T. seeks collaborators who bear the same concept of Y.T. and who always strive to provide best solution to its customers. We are looking for distributors who are innovative as Y.T. in their business approach.
In order to help our distributor partner in China, Y.T. has provides special assistance and support.
(1) Y.T. sales engineers will be sent to provide training courses to distributors to understand competitor analysis, sharing successful cases, provide solution and answer any questions related to product technical matters.
(2) Y.T. sales will assist distributors through visiting customers, conduct trials, provide solutions to the end users and enable their sales personnel through hands on experience.
(3) Provide tools for trials, catalogs and display samples for exhibition.
(4) More innovative tools will be developed regularly to have competitive advantage for our distributors.