In long overhang machining, carbide shank provides relatively better stability and enhance the tool life of the insert than HSS shanks, despite it is always more expensive, but at the same time carbide shank improves the vibration resistance and the durability. Whether it is used in T-slot insert or in thread milling insert, it is recommended to use carbide shank to reduce the cost by more than 50%. Different shank can fit in different dia. of inserts from 10 - 80mm and other inserts in 11 different profiles.
The tapered-polygon-interface is made by complete-grinded processing to keep the lowest tolerance of connect positioning ± 0.01mm and optimize machining accuracy and insert life. Min. thickness of insert starts from 0.5mm, the whole range of insert dia. from 10 ~ 32 mm. In small thickness, we stock every 0.1mm as standard item in stock. In complete range of specifications and great performance in chip evacuation, Y.T. UFO T-slot cutter is always the best choice for small slot application. In the whole series of UFO family, besides UFO T-slot insert, there is other inserts such as UFO Thread milling / UFO chamfer / UFO radius insert… etc., all can fit in common shank if it's in the same size. For the purpose of improve accuracy and tool life by decrease cutting resistance, YIH TROUN features spiral staggered teeth on the UFO T-slot cutter which with thickness above 1.5mm and in coating grade for processing steel materials.
3T / 3TS Series
YIH TROUN provides three types of T-slot cutter in bigger size 1. Series 3T16 and 3T25 in LNGT insert: diameter Ø 32, Ø 35, Ø 40, Ø 50, Ø 60, Ø 80; thickness 1.4mm ~ 8mm. This LNGT insert is designed by a patented screwless grip-type structure, it was clamped firmly and provides an excellent performance during an extreme test on 17,500rpm. 2. Series 3TS25 in SNGX / SNGW insert: Diameter Ø 50, Ø 60, Ø 80; thickness 4mm ~ 12mm. The square type SNGX insert is focus on a thicker range, it was designed with 4 cutting edges and performs greater cost effectiveness compare to LNGT. Meanwhile the cutter can also fit SNGW insert, which has radius edge: R0.4 / R0.8 / R1.2 / R1.6 / R2.0 / R2.5 / R3.0, it can be applied in machining at the edge of the slot to strengthen the structure. Same insert can be fitted on both left and right side of the cutter.
T-slot cutter in radius slot with round insert Series 3T2560-R: diameter Ø 60, Ø 80; thickness 8mm, 10mm, 12mm. YIH TROUN offer an alternative T-slot cutter fits the round insert which is exclusively solution for grooving full radius. Radius size: R4 / R5 / R6
The UFO thread milling cutter (full profile) provides a different choice from the market. General thread milling tool start with larger-diameter and fewer no. of teeth, resulting in limited application and low efficiency. YIH TROUN UFO full partial profile thread milling insert has a minimum diameter of 10mm with 4 teeth, along with three threading angles: ISO / UN / BSW. The full profile insert can do machining of several pitches in a single pass, coupled with shanks of different length.
YIH TROUN Spot Drill features sandwich plug-and-clamp construction as well as special design with tapered key. It stays eccentricity ± 0.008mm, approaches almost zero eccentric in stationary status. A precise spot drill helps in great saving of tap breakage. Special carbide grade C350 / B350 has great strength on insert cutting edge especially in the condition of high feed machining, with it's 2 effective cutting edges, the machining efficiency increased dramatically 300% - 1000%. Multifunctional purpose can be used in spot positioning, round-hole chamfering, side corner chamfering, V-shape grooving and engraving.
YIH TROUN Spot Drill features sandwich plug-and-clamp construction as well as special design with tapered key. It stays eccentricity ± 0.008mm, approaches almost zero eccentric in stationary status. A precise spot drill helps in great saving of tap breakage. The spot drill features two cutting angles, it preforms 45° chamfering and 142° spot positioning in single pass. It helps customer in saving one extra procedure and tool cost.
Center Drill 90 & deg; (type-C): When using a drill which size is smaller than the upper chamfering hole, this center drill helps making a center positioning hole and chamfering in single pass prior to drilling and tapping, no extra chamfering process required.
Center Drill 60 & deg; (type-D): This indexable center drill is a unique item which was designed with a shorter drill bit in regular angle 60°, exclusively applicable for the tiny drilling and tapping. It offers good value and tool life even 3 times more than above types.
CBK / HBM Series
Indexable counter bore exclusively used for drilling machine uses patented carbide stripe design. This solves the issue that front guiding head is worn out due to collision inside of hole during machining process. Carbide insert with extremely high value has four cutting edges available. It is more valuable than high-speed steel regarding machining cost. HBM holder design can connect with Morse taper arbor and extension shank to meet the requirements of working machine installation.
By using patented carbide stripe design, no burrs generated at chamfer even using on instable drilling machine. Manufacturers don't need to regrind cutting edges each time; they only need to replace insert. Carbide grinded insert can accomplish machining on all materials. One insert has two cutting edges applicable. Average cost for single cutting edge is even cheaper than high-speed steel. Max. outer diameter with chamfer of HCI series is up to 110mm. The length of carbide insert up to 40mm is used and can reach very long chamfer edge length without step line issue. Meanwhile it covers wide range of chamfering depth. Connector with screw-in type design can be equipped on: side lock holder, Morse taper arbor and BT arbor.
- Home Homepage
- Profile Company Profile
Products Product Category
- Indexable UFO Family Series
- IndexableSlitting / Slotting / Cut-Off Series
- IndexableCenter Series
- Indexable Counter Bore Series
- Indexable Chamfer Series
- Indexable Dovetail / Aluminum Milling Cutter Series
- Indexable UFO Mill Series
News Event and News
- New Patented Product UFO MILL Launch
- The success of the researchment in metal cermet insert
- Vietnam branch office set up
- New design modification : engraving / chamfer king /center drill
- ＴＩＭＴＯＳ Online 2021
- MANUFACTURING INDONESIA 2018
- EMAF 2018
- 2018 Taiwan International Machine Tool Show (TMTS)
- JIMTOF 2018 The 29th Japan International Machine Tool Fair
- Manufacturing Technology Expo, Semarang 2018
- Manufacturing & Machine Tool Surabaya 2018
- India’s Premier International Machine Tools Show 2018
- BIEMH 2018
- Metaltech Malaysia 2018
- China Changzhou International Industrial Equipment Fair 2018
- Bangkok, Thailand MTA 2018
- Yantai Intemational Equipment Manufacture Industry Exhibition 2018
- The Exhibition of Lijia Internation Machinery 2018
- Metal Equipment Tools Lviv VIII specialized exhibition 2018
- China CNC Machine Tool Fair-CCMT 2018
- SUZHOU International Industry Expo- SIIE 2018
- Italy MECSPE 2018
- Konepaja Messut 2018, Finland
- TechniShow 2018- Utrecht, Netherlands
- Tianjin International machine Tool Exhibition-IMEX 2018
- Spot drill precision to reduce problems of drills and taps breakage
- New Member in the UFO Family ~ UFO Dovetail Cutter
Solution Q & A
- How to reduce the machining cost in hole making
- UFO thread milling insert _ partial and full profile
- Indexable Circlip and Radius insert
- Y.T. mini taper polygon patented design
- Full range of Y.T. indexable UFO T-slot cutter
- Customized indexable saw blade in dia. 600 mm
- Multi-functional Saw blades
- ndexable UFO MILL
- Chamfer king _ Y.T. indexable countersink max. dia. 110 mm
- Chamfer king _ Y.T. indexable countersink
- How to put insert into the saw blade without any screwing facility?
- What is the difference between two types of side milling cutter in the catalog?
- Does Y.T. have a T-slot for machining work-piece with more than HRC 40°?
- Contact Us Send Inquiry Now
- eCatalog YT-Catalog Download